Cleveland, OH Teacher Training – 2018
This training will be held at Pop Life Studios (15619 Waterloo Road) beginning Friday, September 7th, 2018.
About The Aquarian Teacher™ Program
The Aquarian Teacher™ is a RYT 200-hour Certified Course. It includes the following major areas of study:
- Awakening Consciousness: The Practice and Principles of Kriya and Meditation
- History & Philosophy of Yoga
- Asana: Principles of Alignment
- Pranayam: Principles of the Breath
- Sound & Mantra: The Science of Naad
- Becoming a Teacher: Identity and Projection
- Becoming a Yogi: Humanology and Lifestyle Studies
- Professional Ethics and Applied Settings
- Physical and Subtle Anatomy
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One
What to Expect
Level One Teacher Training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is a transformative experience, whether you decide to teach or simply use it as an opportunity for personal growth, you will change. Those changes can be a challenge to your family and your community. Don't take it personally; and definitely don't make any big decisions during Teacher Training. Simply allow yourself to dive deeply into your own identity – and above all, Keep Up!
The course is a physical and mental challenge. Do your best to set up your life to support your Teacher Training experience because, once it's over, your Teacher Training experience will definitely support your life!
If you are interested in bringing a KRI Level One Teacher Training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan™ to your community, please contact Sat Purkh Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denys Morgan (Devta Kaur), LMT, YAI-RYT, KRYT has been a yoga and fitness instructor and healing arts therapist for more than 25 years. She has extensive training in various yogic disciplines, including kundalini, hatha, yin yoga, restorative yoga, core strength vinyasa, ashtanga yoga, kriya yoga, "waga" (water yoga), sound therapy, and Osho’s dynamic meditations.more…
Denys has traveled throughout India, studying at numerous ashrams training with great masters. She has led international retreats to India and Costa Rica and is one of the founders and lead trainers of Cleveland’s Ananda Bhakti Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program. Devta Kaur has experienced kundalini yoga to be particularly healing and is the founder of “Stay Sane” kundalini yoga classes for mental and emotional healing. She has found Kundalini yoga to be the best medicine. Denys is certified through the Kundalini Research Institute and completed her Level I training at the ashram in New Mexico in 2013. She looks forward to working with Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa to bring kundalini yoga to others who have felt the awakening and to lead them to a healthy, happy, and holy life.
Rameshbir received her teacher training through The Kundalini Research Institute in 2009 with Harijiwan and Shiv Charan and has been a practitioner of Kundalini Yoga since the '90's. She is a doula and a mother. She continues to study with her teacher, Guru Jagat through intensive 6 month programs devoted to the transformative Kundalini teachings for women.more…
Rameshbir currently resides in her hometown, Cleveland, Ohio, where she teaches Kundalini Yoga and Meditation on a regular basis. She is imparts the wisdom of the science of Kundalini with a powerful, grounded gracefulness.
Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa is a KRI Certified Level Three Kundalini Yoga Teacher as well as a Lead Trainer in the Aquarian Trainer Academy. Known for her work in Sound & Mantra as well as Humanology and the Women's Teachings; in 2008 she authored Everyday Grace: The Art of Being a Woman, an introduction to the Women's Teachings of Yogi Bhajan. more…
She recently launched an annual course, Woman: The Adi Shakti, which awakens women to the Goddess within. She has seven albums of sacred music, Nectar of the Name, Beautiful Day: The Aquarian Sadhana, Queen Be: The Goddess Within, Love & Other Miracles, One: Love, Life, Light, The Pearl: Maiden, Mother, Crone, and The Guru Within. She lives with her husband and their menagerie of animals, and is always at work on her next album of sacred music.
Shakta Kaur is owner of Kundalini Yoga in the Loop, a yoga and meditation studio located in the heart of Chicago. She is a lead trainer for Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, and a Breathwalk (walking meditation) instructor.
Randhir Singh is a New York City-based Kundalini teacher and professional-level teacher trainer. He has been teaching in NYC since his own Level 1 teacher training there in 2006, has been a teacher trainer since 2011, and is currently finishing his Yoga Therapist certification requirements.more…
His mentor is Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa, and Randhir has studied and worked with him at trainings all over Europe and the US. Randhir is a staff teacher at Golden Bridge NYC where he has been teaching his regular classes and workshops for many years.
This training begins September, 2018.
- Week 1
- Friday, September 7th – Sunday, September 9th
- Wednesday, September 12th (Evening Only)
- Week 2
- Friday September 14th – Sunday, September 16th
- Week 3
- Friday, October 12th (Evening Only) – Sunday, October 14th
- Week 4
- Saturday, November 10th – Sunday, November 11th
- Week 5
- Friday, January 11th (Evening Only) – Sunday, January 13th
- Week 6
- Saturday, February 9th – Sunday, February 10th
- Week 7
- Friday, March 8th (Evening Only) – Sunday, March 10th
- Week 8
- Saturday, May 11th – Sunday, May 12th
- Week 9
- Saturday, June 8th – Sunday, June 9th (Graduation Weekend)
Saturdays and Sundays are full days.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 5:00 Aquarian Sadhana
- 8:30 Check in and Meditation
- 9:00 Lecture & Kriya
- 1:00 Lunch
- 2:00 Lecture & Kriya
- 6:00 end of day
Certification Requirements & Code of Professional Standards
Please read and confirm you understand the following Certification Requirements for this course before registering. Contact Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Attended all Teacher Training classes – 180 contact hours minimum
- Completed 20 hours of Kundalini Yoga Classes*
- Performed satisfactorily in the practicum
- Created two acceptable yoga course curricula
- Complete a 40-day yoga set/meditation; 11 minutes minimum
- Participated in at least 5 Aquarian Sadhanas – 2½ hours each for a total of 10 hours
- Participated in one day of White Tantric Yoga before the end of the course*
- Read, understood, and signed the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
Please review the IKYTA Code of Excellence before you register for Teacher Training.
This training will be held at Pop Life Studios (15619 Waterloo Road) in Cleveland.
Early registration course tuition is $3,100 and is available up to July 31, 2018. After that, tuition goes to $3,500. To received the Early rate, all payment must be complete by July 31, 2018. Buttons will take you to Paypal in a new tab to complete your payment.
Pay in Full (early) ($3,100)
Choose this option to pay for the course in full at the Early rate.
Make a Deposit ($600)
Choose this option to make a deposit on the course at the Early rate.
Make a Payment
Choose this option to make a payment on the course after you've made a deposit.